InnoVent is an Ethical and Sustainably Focused UK Technology Asset and Lease Management Specialist.
InnoVent is a specialist IT and Technology Asset Management organisation. Our business is built around the principle of rental and re-rental of technology in order to maximise the benefits that technology can deliver whilst reducing costs.
We focus on reducing our client's total cost of ownership by providing equipment rentals subsidised by the fact that we will re-use the majority of assets in the UK and African secondary markets.
Our unique business modal saves organisations money by reducing the total cost of ownership during the primary period of use then, after up-cycling by InnoVent, we provide affordable computing to secondary users in the UK and Africa, a genuine "Win-Win" for all parties involved.
At Innovent we highly value our people as they are responsible for the creation, innovation and delivery of the lease and asset management solutions to our clients.
We are technologists and asset managers with years of industry experience in providing asset funding and management. This allows us to interact with decision-makers in Finance, IT and Procurement functions within an organisation.
Everyone at Innovent works proactively with our clients to understand their business and technology challenges in order to provide solutions to lower costs and improve the management of IT and ICT assets.
InnoVent lowers the effective cost of finance for technology assets to between -3% and -7% per annum.
We achieve this through our residual value management and accompanying refresh of technology assets. We match the anticipated operational life of equipment to a tailored financing term.
InnoVent partners with specialist procurement resellers to provide our clients with market information, real time availability and volume discounts from the IT channel. Average savings of 5% are typically delivered.
One of the most critical aspects of lowering the cost of managing technology is standardising hardware and software platforms. Reducing hardware diversity can help reduce service and support costs, streamline upgrades and simplify asset control, thus lowering overall cost.
Benefits of Leasing
Our clients typically achieve the following benefits working with us;
- Improved return on investment, as less capital is required (because we invest a future market value), as well as a positive cash flow benefit.
- Our model has a positive effect on the environment and carbon reduction. Through our refurbishment and remanufacturing process we extend the life of IT assets to between 5 and 8 years.
- As owners of the assets we are responsible for the secure disposal of all retiring leased assets, thus saving our clients these costs. We securely data purge and provide detailed reports and certification on all returned assets.
- Our model delivers as improved refresh discipline and budget management as we actively encourage the replacement and refresh of assets.
- The ability to promote the Corporate Social Responsibility, Ethical and Sustainability benefits of our solution via their website, investor pages, shareholders etc.