What is an ‘As a Service’ solution?
Subscription IT – “As A Service Solution”
Wikipedia defines Subscription as follows “The subscription business model is a business model in which a customer must pay a recurring price at regular intervals for access to a product or service. The model was pioneered by publishers of books and periodicals in the 17th century. It is now used by many businesses and websites”.
In the world of IT, an ‘As A Service’ solution bundles a typical hardware device with software and a range of other services. This will usually include setting it up, training on how to use it and maintenance). This is then offered to customers as a simple quarterly subscription fee.
The benefits are substantial. AAS reduces the financial barriers for new projects. It also means equipment can be updated more often. It is this flexibility and scalability that makes subscription a better business model compared with an outright cash purchase. At Innovent Leasing, we take the benefits of subscription one step further and give you even greater savings.
Reduced Costs: Reducing your IT costs does not mean a loss of quality.
We have a serious interest in the future value of the IT assets. So unlike other finance solutions, we do not write-off the value of your IT straight away. This means we can give you far better terms than other finance companies because we genuinely want the equipment back. When you have finished with it, of course. In our world, a reduced cost does not mean reduced quality. Quite the opposite. We can show you how to get better equipment, with better support for less money than you currently pay.
Subscription IT. Account Management and “As A Service” Solutions.
A good AAS will give you far more than just lower costs. With all IT, getting the kit is just the start. As we know, the purchase cost of IT represents a fraction of the total cost of IT across its life.
The biggest complaint you hear these days is “Our supplier just doesn’t care”. Our support team are completely focussed on building relationships with our clients. We want to provide you with the best possible IT solution at the lowest possible price. Our experienced account managers will work with your business to ensure you always get the best possible deal. So, you’ve heard this a million times before, right? So let’s look at some of the practical ways we believe we can make a real difference to your company.
- We will help you choose the very best equipment to do the job.
- We will make sure it is not about to replaced by something better anytime soon. Nothing loses value quicker than a piece of IT that has been replaced by something better, faster and inexpensive.
- Our support team will provide you with user reviews on the equipment you are thinking of buying.
- We will put together one lease that can cover all the equipment you decide to buy over a three month period.
- We will keep an audit on all of your equipment and let you know when the lease is about to expire. I know, who ever heard of a leasing company that ever did that?
- At the end of the term, we will arrange to collect and wipe clean any equipment that you have finished with completely free of charge.
- We will guarantee the lowest leaser price against any other lease company. We can do this because we are the only lease company that wants your equipment back when you have finished with it.
- Sounds too good to be true? Test us today and test our prices too. Give us a call on 020 7123 4570 or email us. We would love to hear from you.
Trusted Partnerships: Borrow from £1,000 to £1,000,000.
Our subscription agreements mean you can borrow from £1,000 to £1,000,000. We make decisions quickly and we acquire the IT equipment on your behalf even faster. We finance SME’s and Blue Chip companies on a daily basis so we know exactly what needs to be done and we understand your internal problems too.
This is what our clients think of the service we offer:
“Their post-lease re-sale business model not only suits our environmental policy but also significantly reduces our annual opex cost”. M.F. (Supply Manager TUI).
“We particularly like Innovent’s 3-month rolling lease arrangement. I can bundle all of my leasing needs across a three month period and put them into just one lease arrangement. That’s brilliant because it massively reduced the paperwork”.
“Unlike other lease companies, Innovent really do want our IT kit back at the end of the lease. So this means we can get far better lease rates than anyone else can offer”
“Their leasing solution and the IT quality is top notch – highly recommend these guys”. JL
“We love the fact that our old IT has a second life – and even a third life. It ticks our passion for sustainability and our desire to use suppliers who are truly “green” in their approach to business”.
“InnoVent provide me with a fantastic funding solution for my IT business … a treat to work with … would highly recommend! ”. D.H.
“An innovative company with a passion for making a difference”. M.S.