Did you know that 46 per cent of sales people originally didn’t intend to go into sales as a profession?
So this means that almost half of your sales team might not have the educational and professional background necessary to meet sales quotas right away.
You can support your sales team by providing training that prepares them for the scenarios they will encounter during cold calls, meetings with clients, and product demos. A company with a training retention plan aimed toward salespeople will typically see 31 per cent more sales representatives reaching their sales quota during their first year with the company.
This translates into yearly revenues that are 10 per cent higher than the revenues of companies that don’t implement a training program.
Your goal should be to develop training resources that are based on the real-life scenarios your sales team will encounter. Keeping the training short and to the point is always the best way. It helps sales representatives learn crucial skills and practice sales pitches without taking up too much of their valuable time.
How to Develop an IT Sales Training Programme That Gets Results.
As businesses move to a subscription economy, you know your sales team must change the way they sell. However, switching from a simple cash sale to a subscription sale seems like a daunting change.
By working with InnoVent and receiving sales training from your experienced account manager, we will help you maximise your potential.
We offer our training expertise to all of our IT partners. We take the time to get to know your business and create a sales training program that works for you. Sessions are interactive and include a variety of training methods. So this will give your sales team the confidence they need to do what they do best!
Helping sales teams achieve more in less time.
- Bespoke training to suit your needs. We offer a range of training courses for IT sales reps.
- Helping to close the sale and create a win-win scenario every time.
- Sales training solutions that will give you immediate results.
- Improving sales skills throughout your organisation. Effective selling for better profitability.
- Analysing the sales process to ensure consistent results on a daily basis.
- Introducing sales strategies that guarantee results.
- Qualify leads faster and improve the sales cycle.
- Training for new recruits, experienced sales teams and sales professionals.
- Skills setting and goal setting for great sales and increased profitability.