Buy refurbished IT equipment. It makes perfect sense.
Are you looking to buy refurbished computers, refurbished laptops or refurbished phones at an amazing price? Great – you’ve come to the right place. We can provide almost any IT equipment that is no longer in production – and the benefits are huge. Yes, the price can be a factor – but not always.
- Reconditioned computer equipment is good as new – but a fraction of the price! Refurbished laptops, desktops, printers …. we’ve got it all.
- Affordable sustainability. Enhance your company’s green agenda.
- It’s incredible reliability. All of our reconditioned equipment is 100% guaranteed.
- Our second-hand computers don’t look second-hand. Far from it. And they don’t behave like they are second hand either. When we refurbish a computer for the second-hand market, boy, do we go to town.
- We carefully inspect and renew, replace and even enhance to ensure you get a model that you can be proud of. These models have many years of robust service without any compromises. In many cases, the refurbishment makes them better than they were when new.
- Did you know that refurbished computers can be up to five times more reliable than new? It comes as a bit of shock but studies carried out in Africa on second-hand equipment proves that is the case. So don’t think that new equipment is the only way to get reliability.
- Buy refurbished IT in complete confidence. You get total peace of mind with our next working day replacement and “try before you buy” facility. Innovent has many years in the refurbished computer and IT market so you are in very safe hands.
- We offer huge savings on refurbished laptops, refurbished PCs, refurbished desktop pcs, refurbished servers …. in fact, all IT equipment. You name it – we’ve got it.
Refurbished laptops for sale (and desktops, servers, tablet and printers) – in fact, everything IT.
Of course, not everyone refurbishes their pre-owned IT as we do. There are thousands of people selling second-hand phones, tablets, laptops and computers. So you need to tread very carefully and you need to know what you are looking for. All of our reconditioned IT equipment is exhaustively tested. It is refurbished to the very highest standards. That is why we can afford to give you such a great warranty on every product.
We also lease refurbished IT equipment which is a great way of spreading the cost. Just one low monthly payment with all the tax benefits that come with a lease package.
Buying second-hand IT does not mean second-best.
We have many leading Blue Chip clients who finance refurbished IT equipment with us. The business case is very strong. Sometimes you need IT equipment that exactly matches everything else in the organisation. We can supply that equipment even if it is no longer in production. Sometimes you simply can’t justify the cost of brand new equipment.
All of our refurbished IT looks like new and is fully guaranteed. So financing refurbished IT makes perfect business sense as well.
Of course just because a new model comes out does not always mean it is better. Apple, for example, has both inspired and upset a lot of customers recently. Many were unhappy when they removed the stereo jack from the iPhone and the CD drive from the desktop. So new isn’t always better in many people’s eyes. Here’s what our clients think about our refurbished products:
“Innovent tick all our “Green Boxes” by ensuring our old IT is not simply thrown in the skip after three years”. MF
“Innovent’s low prices mean we can get more IT for our money than with other companies”. TUI
“Innovent make my job as a Supply Manager so much easier. They are very proactive and help keep my paperwork to an absolute minimum”.
“An innovative company with a passion for making a difference. Very happy with the service ….” MS
Buy Refurbished IT from Apple, Dell, HP, Samsung, Microsoft, Lenovo and Acer. Computers and laptops at great prices.
We have an enormous range of refurbished pre-owned computers, desktop pcs and laptops. We have Apple and Windows 7 and Windows 10 model ranges. The most popular models at the moment are from Samsung, Dell, HP, Apple, Lenovo and Acer. We have huge stocks of all the leading manufacturers so give us a call today or email us. Buy refurbished computers and laptops and get huge savings across the range. Our current list of second-hand computers for sale include:
- Lenovo M91, Lenovo M93, Lenovo ThinkStation, Lenovo Think Centre, Lenovo Idea Pad.
- Microsoft Surface Pro 6 tablet, Microsoft Surface Laptop 2, Microsoft Surface Go, Microsoft Surface Book 2.
- Acer C20, Acer Nitro, Acer Aspire, Acer Celeron Chromebook, Acer Swift, Acer Spin.
- Apple iMac Core i5, Apple MacBook Pro, Apple MacBook Air.
- HP Omen, HP Celeron ChromeBook, HP Elite, HP Pavillion, HP DC7900, HP 8000, HP 8200, HP Z440, HP Desktop Pro G2, HP Envy, HP Intel Pentium, HP ProLiant.
- Vortex Collussus, Vortex AMD.
- Dell Optiplex desktops, Dell Latitude laptops, Dell Precision Workstations (T3610, M4800, 5810, M6800), Dell PowerEdge.
- Samsung Galaxy Book Core, Samsung Intel Core.
- Asus Vivobook, Asus Zenbook (all models in the range).
- A huge range of TV screens by all the leading manufacturers including Sony, Toshiba, LG, Philips and ElectriQ.
- And many many more – too many to list.
Affordable sustainability – what does the future look like? Green issues are now top of the agenda.
The current statistics surrounding the sustainability of all IT is both worrying and confusing. It is claimed that Data Centres alone will consume 20% of all the world’s electricity supply by 2025. However, in the world of IT, the one thing we are guaranteed is rapid change. Improvements in energy efficiency may mean statistics like this will become quickly out of date.
At Innovent, our green credentials are fundamental to everything we do. Better energy efficiency in IT will satisfy a better sustainability agenda. Meanwhile, we can play our part by getting the maximum life out of all existing equipment that still has many good years left in it.
Refurbished IT – choosing the right CPU
The CPU (Core Processing Unit) is the “brains” inside your computer. Choosing the right one for your application will mean you won’t spend more than you need to and you won’t be disappointed with the performance.
- Intel Core i9: This replaced the Core i7 as the new top-of-the-line CPU from Intel. The Core i9, (like all new processors eh?) gives you faster performance. As you would expect you only get it on the top of the range models. If you are a high-end gamer or programmer this is the one for you.
- Intel Core i7: This is a step up from Core i5. Models with numbers that end in HQ or K use higher wattage and have four cores, allowing for even faster operation. Note the Core i7 Y series chips that have lower power and performance.
- Intel Core i5: This is one of the most popular models at the moment (2019). For the typical mainstream laptop, it will achieve the best combination of price and performance. Try and get one with an Intel Core i5 CPU. Those models with a Y in the name are low power and have slightly worse performance. Models with an HQ are the best choice if you are a gamer or need a higher power workstation.
- Intel Core i3: Despite the apparent gap between an i3 and i5, the i3 is pretty good. Performance is a little lower but that is reflected in the price.j
- Intel Pentium / Celeron: This is found in the lower-priced laptops. The performance is slower but for many people, it is more than adequate for the task. If you can afford a bit more then something like an i5 will be able to cope better. If you just want to use it for internet access and light user tasks then no problem.
- “Y Series” Low-power and low heat allow systems with these processors to go fanless. Performance is better than Celeron but not as good as regular Core i5 U series.
- Intel Xeon: These are very powerful processors for large mobile workstations. 3D designers and video editors both love them – and need them.